Sunday 3 August 2014

Insecurities

So today i 'd like to talk about Insecurities.

Most of us have a few, in my case i have alot.
When i was a bit younger i used to feel so bad about my skin, cause i had acne on my forehead. I used to feel so embarrassed. I usually didn't want to leave the house cause i was afraid of what people would say and of being teased. And at school i would try hiding my forehead with a hat.
But my message to you guys who might be going through a hard time thinking you're to fat or to skinny, or that you aren't that pretty. You're wrong, what makes all you beautiful isnt all the make up you have on or the brand name clothing you wear. Your flaws make you unique and i always say that beauty actually comes with in.
So keep that head up cause you're unique!
Don't let your Insecurities destroy you

No comments:

Post a Comment